A basic trade space site at the Albury Show is 3m x 3m and costs $225.
Site holders must ensure that their space requirements can be met by a 3m x 3m space, if more space is required, Site holders will need to book additional sites (i.e. two 3m x 3m sites @ $450). Note all prices quoted are exclusive of GST.
Conditions for Trade Exhibitors
- All sites are to be set-up ready for trade prior to 12 noon on Friday, November 2, 2018. Site holders should ensure that they are ready to trade by 3pm this day.
- Cars are not permitted to move in the showground area during trading hours, unless directed from Albury Show Management. Note: 10km/hr speed limited through-out the show grounds.
- Vehicles/Marquees etc and all stall equipment must be erected securely and weighed or secured at all times. All equipment must be in good repair and be operated in a safe manner. All site holders’ equipment must remain within the trader site. For the safety of others, public access ways must remain clear at all times.
- Stall holders are responsible for all waste from their trader site having regards at all times.
- Sites are allocated as a 3 x 3 metre site.
Please include tow bars or any other protuberance that will be part of your site in the total site size that you require. If requiring extra site space (front of site) you must increase site application by increments of 3 metres (e.g. 3/6/9 metre sites). In certain situations there is space available behind site for a vehicle. Please indicate if this is required so it can be taken into account during site allocation. Camping onsite requires authorisation from management and may incur extra charges.
- Site holder exit: after 10.30pm, Saturday, November 3, 2018 (or at the direction of Albury Show management).
- A site can only be guaranteed after full payment has been received. Please ensure full payment is made by the August 31, 2018. Space will be allocated on a “first come, first serve” basis.
Please email completed application to email@example.com.
You will be contacted regarding your application and for successful applicants; an information sheet will be posted including bump in details, wristbands for workers etc. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / Contact Form